Web Station!

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Apr 6 09:00:04 EDT 1998

Anna,

I have posted a few web pages that explain how to use the Proxy settings
in Navigator to restrict access to a select set of web sites.  This is a
very technical-friendly solution for those who need to configure a handful
of workstations this way.  If you are looking to set restrictions on a
larger number of workstations, investigate the use of a proxy server or
some of the other ideas that have been posted to Web4Lib in the
past(you can find them in the archives).

My pages are at:

http://tln.lib.mi.us/~nort/tech/lockin.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.

Andrew Mutch