Page creation and maintenance tools for Windows 3.11

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Tue Sep 30 16:13:01 EDT 1997

>...I hadn't heard of FrontPad, but I think I'll check
>it out.

As of today, FrontPad is officially released as FrontPage Express; it's the
editor bundled with the full install of MSIE 4.0, available today.
Apparently, so many people are enjoying the Outlook/Outlook Express
confusion that Bill's minions decided to do it again.

Thomas ("What, no t-shirt give away with this version?") Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu