Ikiosk installation

Maria Eugenia Gomez mgomez at sc.eso.org
Sun Sep 28 18:14:30 EDT 1997

I have been trying to install Ikiosk and Fortress, and I have followed
the advice of the persons who answered my question about what to do
first. So I have installed Ikiosk and then Fortress.
I have removed and uninstalled both programs, since I had to made several
tries, before really I could get the idea.
I have used the Uninstall option in both software.
Now I install Ikiosk, and when I call the program, I enter the password
I have chosen. But once I close the program, I cannot enter again, because
the password does not work. I don't get an error message. It simply
does not work, and after 3 times, the screen dissapears.
Right now, I have not installed Fortres.
I would appreciate any idea about what is going on here.
As always, THANKS A LOT!

Maria Eugenia Gomez
E.S.O. Library
Casilla 19001