Security

Dianne Harmon dharmon at starbase1.htls.lib.il.us
Fri Sep 26 20:12:07 EDT 1997

Our new Online Information Center with Internet access using Netscape
Navigator has been up for 1 week.  We're using IKIOSK and Fortress.  One
of our local geniuses went to the Playboy web site and downloaded what he
felt was a more appropriate picture to use as wallpaper on one of the
PCs.  They have Windows 95.

We finally got rid of it but are a little stunned that he was even able to
do it.  Any suggestions/input welcomed.

Our Center is networked and our ISP is our library system.

Dianne Harmon					dharmon at htls.lib.il.us
Associate Director				815-740-2660 or
Joliet Public Library				   815-740-2679
150 N. Ottawa					fax 815-740-6161
Joliet IL 60432