Fortres Allowing HD Access

Michael Tibor tibor at lib.uaa.alaska.edu
Fri Sep 26 15:49:34 EDT 1997

I've run into an interesting problem with Fortres, and I was wondering if
anyone else here has run into it.

Fortres appears to be allowing users to save files to the hard drive, even
though this option is marked as disabled.

This is happening on both of our public Internet workstations.  They are
Windows 95 machines, running Netscape 3.03, Fortres 2.51, and IKiosk 2.04

I'm probably going to be calling Fortres Grand on this anyway, but any
ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Tibor        University of Alaska Anchorage    (907) 786-1001 voice
LAN Technician    Consortium Library                (907) 786-6050 fax
http://www.lib.uaa.alaska.edu/~tibor/    mailto:tibor at lib.uaa.alaska.edu
Finger tibor at asimov.lib.uaa.alaska.edu for PGP public key