San Jose Mercury Editorial (friday humor)

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Fri Sep 26 15:00:50 EDT 1997

At 11:17 AM 9/26/1997 -0700, Mark Wilden wrote:
>> From: Library Internet Resources Co-ordinator <webguru at gtu.edu>
>> At 7:07 AM -0700 9/26/97, Sheryl Dwinell wrote:
>>
>> >Shucks, for all we know, several thousand of
>> >those bondage... hits are for pages generated by our conservative
>> >friends to warn of the evilness of such things.
>>
>> Or deal with adhesives.
>
>Or Maugham.

Or, note the following from Yahoo

Found 0 Category and 1 Site Matches for bondage christian.

Yahoo! Site Matches   (1 - 1 of 1)

Society and Culture: Religion: Faiths and Practices: Christianity:
Churches: Nondenominational

•Universal Matrix Church - founded to release people from the bondage of
traditional religious dogma.

Hmmmmmm......now THAT one is MIGHTY suspicious, don't ya think?  o-)

dan

Dan Lester
dan at 84.com
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534