IRC channel set up for academic librarians

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Fri Sep 26 13:01:46 EDT 1997

More to learn, the channel #academiclibrarians is on the Dalnet set of
servers.  Is there more information needed?

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Below is 3 lines of blatant self-promotion:
Author of _Key Guide to Electronic Resources: Agriculture, 1995,
Information Today.
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/ Best guide to
agriculture on the net.
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/  Great set of