Sets of Mansell, British Museum, Bibliotheque Nationale catalogs

Jean P. Gordon gordonjp at dominican.dominican.edu
Fri Sep 26 12:09:07 EDT 1997

This message is going to 2 listserves.  Please forgive
duplication for those who belong to both.
We wish to give away, for the cost of shipping only, the
following sets of catalogs:

National union catalog, pre-1956 imprints published in London by
Mansell.  754 v.

British Museum. General Catalogue of printed books.  1959-1966.
263 v.

Bibliotheque Nationale.  Catalogue general des livres imprimes.
1897-19?? (in storage, so I can't check)  231 v.

They are all in excellent condition, we have just run out of
shelf space.  Unfortunately.

Jean Gordon
Jean P. Gordon				  Phone: 415-257-0196
Archbishop Alemany Library		  Fax:   415-459-2309
Dominican College
50 Acacia Avenue	       E-mail: gordonjp at dominican.edu
San Rafael, CA 94901	   Web page: http://www.dominican.edu