PowWow Communities and Academic Librarians

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Thu Sep 25 12:02:13 EDT 1997

Got to start somewhere.  I looked at Moos and such including the DU moo.
They make no sense to me.  I do like chat and thought this would be a
good place to start.

Any thoughts?

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Below is 3 lines of blatant self-promotion:
Author of _Key Guide to Electronic Resources: Agriculture, 1995,
Information Today.
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/ Best guide to
agriculture on the net.
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/  Great set of