PowWow Communities and Academic Librarians

Shaken Angel jbfink at ogre.lib.muohio.edu
Thu Sep 25 10:55:30 EDT 1997

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Wilfred Drew wrote:

> --------------A565A9DF29C314D7195480D3
>
> I am interested in using the new capabilities in PowWow to set up a
> Academic Librarians Community using PowWow.  Is anyone interested?

PowWow only works with Windows NT and 95 You'd be shutting out any
librarian or librarian groupie (such as myself) who didn't run Windows as
their operating system.

Here at MU Libraries, most librarians use Macintoshes.  I use a Linux
machine.  Both no-nos for PowWow.

-- john f., miami university library systems