Networking CD-ROMs

Camille Del Vecchio cdelvecc at mcls.rochester.lib.ny.us
Wed Sep 24 11:54:20 EDT 1997

	At first some vendors where a little huffy about loading it to a
hard drive but then they came to their senses.
        Nope. The cost is the same.

  "My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right thing to
say, and then to say it with the utmost levity." G.B. Shaw

Camille DelVecchio
Penfield Public Library
1985 Baird Road
Penfield, NY 14526