Win U 4

lerczak at juno.com lerczak at juno.com
Mon Sep 22 17:37:57 EDT 1997

Hello all... I posted a while back about problems I was experiencing
using the latest version of Winshield on our public access terminals.
Well, since then, we have come across another security program called Win
U, put out by Bardon Data Systems. We currently have it downloaded onto
our terminals (we finally returned Winshield) and are testing it to see
how it works with our system.

What I'd like to know is if there are other libraries out there using Win
U on their p.a. computers for Web browsing, Juno, Word Processing and
CD-ROMS (not all on one computer! - split across 4 computers). Have you
found it to work consistently? Any hang ups you have come across? So far
we are pleased with it, but any advice will be greatly appreciated.

	TIA!
		Nicki Lerczak

Reference/Internet Librarian  / Olean Public Library
lerczak at juno.com                   \ 134 N. Second St.
home.eznet.net/~opublicl       / Olean, NY 14760
"Eating kittens, is just plain wrong"