Free computer training tips by email

Loretta Weiss-Morris loretta at panix.com
Thu Sep 11 13:52:01 EDT 1997

****** Quick Training Tips is one year old! ******

September 11, 1997

One year ago, this week, I launched my free email newsletter,
Quick Training Tips, which I write for everyone who teaches other folks to
use computers effectively.

Thousands of computer trainers, support professionals, librarians, k-12
and college/university teachers etc., have signed up and made QTT into a
terrific, highly participatory publication.

Many people let me know how much they love QTT, and that they put many
Tips to immediate use.

If you don't already receive QTT and would like to check it out, simply
send me the message "subscribe tips." And if you're already a subscriber,
I just want to say "Thanks!" for helping to make it such a wonderful
resource!
		Best regards, Loretta Weiss-Morris

Loretta Weiss-Morris, editor & publisher
The Microcomputer Trainer Newsletter

FOR A FREE SAMPLE ISSUE, please e-mail, phone, or fax your postal address
                         along with the words "sample issue"
e-mail: loretta at panix.com   voice: 201-330-8923   fax: 201-330-0163

TO RECEIVE FREE QUICK TRAINING TIPS EACH WEEK VIA EMAIL
simply email me with the words  "subscribe tips" in the SUBJECT LINE.