virus protection

Bruce Hinman bruceh at csufresno.edu
Thu Sep 11 13:04:29 EDT 1997

We have been using McAfee for the past three years and the product keeps
getting better, and easier to use. You can download an evaluation copy for
every platform from their web site.  http://www.mcafee.com

Bruce Hinman			bruceh at csufresno.edu
Library Equipment Technician	(209) 278-6528 office
Henry Madden Library 		(209) 278-6952 fax
California State University
Fresno, California