bounce.to....a web redirection service

Bill Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Thu Sep 4 17:12:26 EDT 1997

I just set up:

http://www.bounce.to/Bill_Drew
http://www.bounce.to/Not_Just_Cows

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems,
Reference)
powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Below is 3 lines of blatant self-promotion:
Author of _Key Guide to Electronic Resources: Agriculture, 1995,
Information Today.
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/ Best guide
to agriculture on the net.
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/  Great