Hustler Magazine Challenge, Week 2

Kyle Banerjee banerjek at ucs.orst.edu
Tue Sep 2 12:09:54 EDT 1997

> Whether or not we all agree on filtering, I think we do agree that
> librarians are entrusted by the public to use their time and other resources
> responsibly.

	Yah, though maybe the countless staff hours spent debating why a
library doesn't have enough money to purchase/process/whatever something
should figure into the calculation as well. I don't know what percentage
of people debate this stuff at their institutions and on the listservs on
company dime is, but I'll bet it's most of us ;)

kyle