Web Site Maps

TR Freund tammyf at iosys.net
Thu Sep 18 01:01:42 EDT 1997

Hi everyone,
I haven't posted much but this group has been so valuable to me.
Our webmaster recently asked for feedback on a site map that he created.
I provided what I thought but then got to thinking about the whole
topic.  I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion about site maps for web
sites? Do you like them, are they a useful piece of a site?  Does anyone
have a favorite example of one that they think is the best they have
ever seen?
Just curious as to other's perceptions.  Thanks a bunch for any feedback
you provide.
--
Tammy R. Freund
mailto:tammyf at iosys.net

"I presume no introductions are necessary."
Lestat, Interview with a Vampire. The Movie.