Karen profiled in article at NY Times web site

CMUNSON CMUNSON at aaas.org
Tue Sep 16 09:27:54 EDT 1997

Kudos to our own Karen Schneider for getting profiled in the CyberTimes
section of yesterday's New York Times web site. The article was about Karen
and her forthcoming book on filtering. She hasn't tooted her own horn, so
I'll do it for her.

The article URL:
http://www.nytimes.com/library/cyber/digimet/091597digimet.html

This gives me some inspiration to move ahead on a book I'm editing, which
will cover the filtering/censorware topic, as part of a broader discussion
of Internet trends.

I look forward to plunking some money down for Karen's tome.

Chuck