Mac PPP dialup connection to S/Key server

Dan Carrigan dcarrigan at antioch-college.edu
Mon Sep 1 11:05:37 EDT 1997

Hi,

Does anyone in web4lib  have any experience with making a
Macintosh PPP dialup connection to a S/Key server???

I have tried using FreePPP 2.5.1 "connect" options, with a terminal
window and manual methods.  In both cases FreePPP would not allow
me to copy the S/Key challenge into a S/Key calculator.  The
pointer, computer was locked to FreePPP application.

I am using a Macintosh IIci, 68030 33MhZ with MacOS 7.5.3 system.

Has anyone tried using Open Transport / PPP with a S/Key server?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

  Dan

Dan Carrigan          Reference Librarian  |  dcarrigan at antioch-college.edu
Antioch College   Olive Kettering Library  |  937 767-6388
795 Livermore Street                       |  "Civility costs nothing and
Yellow Springs, OH  45387-1695             |   buys everything" L. Montagu