telnet links

Carl Todd chtodd at seacoast.com
Thu Oct 30 22:31:42 EST 1997

Sheryl,
	Yes,  I've had the same problem with some telnet applications.  The
easy solution that comes to my mind is to change the port number on
your server (to the default, 23) although there's probably some good
reason you're using port 6000.  I've had success using port 23 and
leaving the port number out all together, for example,

Good luck,

Carl

Carl Todd
Reference Department Head