HTML Frames question

Timothy E. Thompson tethomps at lorenzo.syr.fi.it
Thu Oct 30 08:38:11 EST 1997

Any HTML wizards out there have any tips on how to do this?

I want to be able to send output to two frames simultaneously.  The top
frame is a forms input (called Search.html) where the user puts in a search
term then hits the search key.  Below that frame are two display frames,
side by side, called Display1.html and Display2.html.  I'd like that output
from Search to display in both display frames simultaneously.

I know about using the base target attribute but as far as I can tell , it
will only allow you to specify one target frame.  In other words,  <base
target="Display1.html","Display2.html"> doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Timothy E. Thompson, Librarian
Syracuse University Florence
Piazza Savonarola #15