Powermac Netscape Security

Laurie Schladweiler schladweiler at pimacc.pima.edu
Tue Oct 28 13:59:39 EST 1997

I've followed this discussion for a long time and appreciate
tremendously the helpful information I've retrieved.  I prefer to have
time to search archives, etc., but I am in need of some expert info
asap.  We need to put several Powermac (6100's) out for the public along
with Dell pc's for internet access.  If anyone has any info re: locking
Netscape email, bookmarks, etc.on Macs  could they email me privately?
I have only attended to the information re: pc's until now and I
suddenly need to know if we can successfully block options or not.
Thank you so much!

Laurie Schladweiler
West Campus Library
Pima Community College