Internet Librarian 97 web4lib gathering

Walt Howe walthowe at delphi.com
Fri Oct 24 20:57:42 EDT 1997

At 05:39 PM 10/24/1997 -0700, Janet Kaul wrote:
>How bout we just all meet in the bar at the Doubletree on Monday
>night at 6 and everyone wear a hat (baseball or otherwise)?
>
>I don't have a schedule, so I'm just picking Monday out of the air.
>If there's a reception or something, feel free to suggest another.
>
>But we stay there until 6:30, then go to dinner or something like
>that. Is that way too easy to be feasible? :)
>
>If everyone would like to email me that they'll be there, I'll
>get a count and have the hotel make us reservations somewhere, if
>people prefer.

Sounds great! Hope and I will be there with hats on, although I'll
countersuggest Tuesday evening at the same time.

I notice that Barbara Quint is chairing a session on "Internet Librarians
in Action" from 7:30-9pm on Monday evening, which would rush those taking
in the session. Would Tuesday evening be better? There are no Tuesday
conflicts that I know of.

    Walt  <http://people.delphi.com/walthowe>