Advertising on Library Webpages

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Thu Oct 23 13:24:12 EDT 1997

For what it's worth, there is at least one software
vendor that has considered this as an option.

I make no claims whatsoever regarding the company,
the product, the concept of libraries advertising on their
Web pages, etc., etc., etc.  I just thought it was an interesting
wrinkle. Go to:

http://www.vimpact.net/tlc/tproda3.htm#The Library Channel Sponsors;A
New Funding Source for Libraries

Bernie Sloan

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone:  217-333-4895