Unix command to change all files names in directory to lower case?

Preston, Linda LPRESTON at ncdc.noaa.gov
Tue Oct 21 14:33:00 EDT 1997

Does anyone know the UNIX command line to change all my file names in my
directory on a floppy to lower case.  I have windows 3.1 and can't tell
which are upper and lower case.  I thought all of mine would be lower case
but find that they are not.  Please reply directly to me if possible.
Thanks.

Thank you.

PS.  Thanks for all the great information I got on my last question about
cgi/forms for this small branch library's web page (private to our center).
 I believe that this will be my last question.

Linda D. Preston, Librarian
National Climatic Data Center
Federal Building--Library
151 Patton Avenue, Room 400
Asheville,  NC  28801-5001

IP address: 205.167.24.113
Domain address: LPRESTON at NCDC.NOAA.GOV
(T) 704-271-4677
(F) 704-271-4328