Essay and General Literature CD-Roms

Reidford, Jon M. jmreidfo.ucs at smtp.usi.edu
Tue Oct 21 10:26:44 EDT 1997

Me again,
We are also having a problem with our Essay and General Lit CD-Roms from
H.W. Wilson Co. We have been getting a constant 'loading drive 1' or 'no
records found' when logging in. We are running them on a Novell 4.11
menuing system using CBIS towers and the CD connection is 3.30. If anyone
out there is using this product and have had any problems with solutions
please let me know. Or if you don't but might have an idea would be
appreciated as well. I have contacted the company and are going back and
forth with troubleshooting.

Thanks again,
Jon (the new kid on the block)

Jon Reidford
Library/Media Services Support Technician
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Boulevard
Evansville, IN  47712
jmreidfo.ucs at smtp.usi.edu