Seminar Announcement Correction--with Apologies

Jul,Erik jul at oclc.org
Tue Oct 21 10:49:28 EDT 1997

[Cross-posted to INTERCAT, AUTOCAT, WEB4LIB, EMEDIA, SERIALST,
PACS-L.  Redistribute as appropriate.  --Erik]

Dear Readers:

With my apologies I must correct my posting of October 20 regarding the
OCLC Institute seminar, "Knowledge Access Management: Tools and Concepts
for Next-Generation Catalogers."

The posted dates were incorrect.  The correct dates for three upcoming
sessions are:

February 16-18, March 6-8, and March 16-18, 1998.

The dates on the OCLC Institute Web site
(http://purl.org/oclc/institute) are correct.

Please pardon my mistake and take another look at your calendar.  We
hope you will be able to participate in an upcoming session of
"Knowledge Access Management."

Yours truly,

--Erik

Erik Jul
Associate Director
OCLC Institute

P.S. Thanks to those who called this mistake to my attention.

ej