sacred text update

Gordon Tyler gtyler at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Tue Oct 21 00:57:38 EDT 1997

Some of you may recall that in August I requested URLs for websites
that carried sacred texts of the world on the WWW.

I promised to post the compilation once I'd prepared it.

Thankyou for your submissions. I'm still working on it, in the midst
of many diversions. I'd like to promise that I'll post to these lists
by Jun 98, but I can't guarantee it. I will complete it, & then post.

I am sorry for any disappointment my tardiness may be causing. I'm
actually aiming for a Feb 98 completion, but other priorities keep
popping up, and I don't want this interest to become a chore.

Thanks again for your help.

Gordon Tyler_________________________________Department of Psychiatry
out-pt group psychotherapy_____________University of Alberta Hospital
gtyler at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca__________________Edmonton, Alberta, Canada