Quit using pinfed paper

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Mon Oct 20 17:50:13 EDT 1997

I did not see anything regarding paper jams.  This is probably the main
reason pin printers waste more paper than lasers, and especially inkjets
which very rarely jam.  Considering that many people, will try to get the
printer to print by hitting the feet button over and over, until they have
20+ sheets of paper inside the printer, all jammed up.  Inkets / Lasers
really do save money on paper because of their use of non-perforated
paper.

Vladislav S. Davidzon                     davidzon at tech-center.com
Technology Assistant                      Farmington Community Library
Phone: (248) 553-0300                     Fax: (248) 553-3228
32737 W. 12 Mile Road                     Farmington Hills, MI 48334

"It is the province of knowledge to speak, and its a privilege of wisdom
to listen."  - Oliver Wendell Homes

All opinions are my opinions only, and not those of any organizations I
am associated with, unless otherwise specified.