Nominations sought for ALA Award

Eleclibrn at aol.com Eleclibrn at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 15:02:12 EDT 1997

I'm on this year's award jury for ALA's Elizabeth Futas Catalyst for Change
Award.  We are seeking nominations for the Award.  Information about the
Award and a nomination form appears below.

Charles Harmon, Neal-Schuman Publishers

***************************

The Futas Catalyst For Change Award recognizes and honors a librarian who
invests time and talent to make positive changes in the profession of
librarianship by:
-- taking risks to further the cause
-- helping new librarians grow and achieve
-- working for change within ALA or other library organizations
-- inspiring colleagues to excel or make the impossible possible.

AWARD: $1,000 from Elizabeth Futas Memorial Fund and Citation.

To nominate someone, please complete the form below and send it, along with
supporting documents, to Elizabeth Curry at the address below.

           The Elizabeth Futas Catalyst For Change Award
                       1998 APPLICATION FORM
                         ALA Awards Program

NAME:(of person nominated) _______________________________________________

ADDRESS:(Institution)___________________________________________________

STREET  ______________________________________________________

CITY,STATE,ZIP: _________________________________________________________

ALA MEMBER #: _______________________

TELEPHONE: (_______) ______________________

FAX: (_______) ________________________

NOMINATED BY:

Send SIX copies of the application form and six copies of supporting
documentation to the Jury's Chair:

Elizabeth Curry
SEFLIN
100 South Andrews Ave.