Virtual Library vs Digital Library

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 20 10:18:59 EDT 1997

The original question was so perfect for an entirely different discussion
list that I can only assume the asker was not aware of its existence.
Therefore, those interested in digital libraries are invited to join the
digital libraries and librarians discussion, DigLibns. It is a "sister"
discussion to Web4Lib, and information about it (including how to
subscribe, etc.) can be found at:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/DigLibns/

Thanks,
Roy Tennant