administering collections of internet links

Matthew Dovey matthew.dovey at las.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 19 12:36:56 EDT 1997

It maybe worth looking at Netscape's Compass, which is currently in
beta, which allows you to create a taxonomy of  subjects and even create
rules to automatically add web pages into the classification. Like all
of Netscape's products it is free for educational uses.

Matthew J. Dovey
Client-Server Development
Libraries Automation Service
Oxford University