Staff directories

Christopher Jackson cjackson at monroe.lib.in.us
Sat Oct 18 16:10:16 EDT 1997

[Cross posted to web4lib and publib.]

I'm looking for feedback/opinions on the issue of staff directories on a
public library website.  We intend to create one, probably giving the job
title, department, and email address of all staff members.

How many of you in public libraries have something similar?  Were staff
concerned about their privacy?  What sort of information do you provide?
If you have such a directory, we'd love to take a look.

Thanks,
Chris

    Christopher Jackson                      cjackson at monroe.lib.in.us
    Reference Librarian                      voice: (812) 876-1272
    Monroe County Public Library             fax: (812) 876-2515
    Ellettsville, IN  47429                  http://www.monroe.lib.in.us/