Michael Tan tan_m at popd.netcom.ca
Fri Oct 17 08:24:12 EDT 1997

Hello all, I tried sending this message once, but I didn't see it.  If you
see this message for the second time, please ignore.

I still have the problem of loading documents from Netscape on the second
time since it pulls the file from the cache.  I did try and set the cache
to zero but documents still have the temporary name on the second time the
document is loaded.  Is there any way of using javascript to load the
documents from disk rather from the cache?

THanks in advance,
Mike Tan