Internet Agents

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Wed Oct 15 16:30:20 EDT 1997

To switch the subject...

Does anyone know of any software programs available out there to create
collections on subjects, something like Yahoo does, but on a smaller
scale?  I am looking for something that would do it automatically.

Vladislav S. Davidzon                     davidzon at tech-center.com
Technology Assistant                      Farmington Community Library
Phone: (248) 553-0300                     Fax: (248) 553-3228
32737 W. 12 Mile Road                     Farmington Hills, MI 48334

"It is the province of knowledge to speak, and its a privilege of wisdom
to listen."  - Oliver Wendell Homes

All opinions are my opinions only, and not those of any organizations I
am associated with, unless otherwise specified.