County May Allow Parents to Bar Children From Int

CMUNSON CMUNSON at aaas.org
Wed Oct 15 16:14:53 EDT 1997

     rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net wrote:
>Type "A" web4lib participant - insults, insists, and ignores.

>Type "B" web4lib participant - lurks, listens, and learns.

>Which of the above Types have the following quotes in their past
>four web4lib posts, respectively ?

>1. "mail the damn article"

>2. "how long you've been on the Internet mister"

>3. "intellectual property nutcases"

>4. "narrow, propertarian, pro-corporate"

>Bob: What is "B" Chuck ?

>BUZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Care to make it a Top Ten day ?

     Cute! I do alot of lurking, but when I resurface, whoa, I discover
     that the style in which I write my messages is the focus of derision.

     Please clue me in: is there an online equivalent of librarian's hand?

     I could write in a more boring, less colorful fashion, if you prefer.

     If anybody wants to understand my views without dismissing me as some
     loony, surf over to:

     Against Intellectual Property
     http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~ctb/anarchy/intelprop.html

     That's all I have to say on this. As usual, there is more than two
     sides to this issue. Redistribution of online content is far from
     being a settled issue.

     Chuck
     Speaking professionally for himself