County May Allow Parents to Bar Children From Internet

Dan Marmion Marmion at wllnov.wmlib.wmich.edu
Wed Oct 15 04:01:23 EDT 1997

> From:          CMUNSON at aaas.org (CMUNSON)
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
> Subject:       County May Allow Parents to Bar Children From Internet

> Let me first say that I do not agree with the new re-posting guidelines
> implemented by this list's administrator. I think the decision was made in
> an undemocratic fashion and promotes a very narrow interpretation of fair
> use, especially in the medium of listservs.

Chiding a list administrator for insisting that subscribers adhere to
copyright law!!!!!   What next?

Dan Marmion, Assistant Dean              Western Michigan University
Library Technology & Systems                 Dwight B. Waldo Library
VOX: (616) 387-5239                         Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5080
FAX: (616) 387-5077                   marmion at wllnov.wmlib.wmich.edu