Netscape Navigator 4

Jane Frasier jfrasier at jefferson.lib.co.us
Mon Oct 13 17:36:00 EDT 1997

I am testing this newer version for use at public access workstations.
However we have 488/66 computers with 8MB RAM and it is slow.  Has any one
else had experience running this with 486s?  Any tips?

Jane Frasier                            jfrasier at jefferson.lib.co.us
Microcomputer Manager                           phone (303) 275-2241
Jefferson County Public Library                   fax (303) 275-2247
10500 West 38th Avenue                                           * *
Wheat Ridge, CO  80033                                            *