DC Metadata

John Creech creechj at mumbly.lib.cwu.edu
Sun Oct 12 21:26:33 EDT 1997

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997, Bigwood, David wrote:

> I have started tagging our pages using Dublin Core metadata.  I would
> like anyone who feels secure in their expertise in this area to check my
> work and suggest improvements or point out mistakes.  I don't want to
> get too far along and then discover I've been doing something all wrong.

Since you mentioned this, David, I'm wondering - man folks ever used the
automatic Meta Tag Builder at the Vancouver Web Pages site?

http://vancouver-webpages.com/VWbot/about-mk-metas2.html

Thanks.

John Creech
Electronic Resources Librarian & Asst. Head of Reference | Central Washington
University Library | 400 E. 8th Ave. | Ellensburg, WA 98926 | 509-963-1081 |
jcreech at mumbly.lib.cwu.edu |
personal mail=jcreech at ellensburg.com
personal pages=larry.ellensburg.com/~jcreech