Web Chat Search Engines

Douglas Cornwell dougc at pb.seflin.org
Sat Oct 11 13:13:47 EDT 1997

Thanks for the info. about the "Cyberlistings" section of USA Today.  I
knew I had seen something like this some where, but just was unable to
remember where.  I don't read USA Today regularly, so I must have seen it
one time when I did and could not remember it.

Just curious.  Is this Cyberlistings also on the Internet version of USA
Today?

Thanks again.

Doug Cornwell

Douglas Cornwell