HTML etiquette

Dianne L Parham DZP at library.sannet.gov
Fri Oct 10 10:23:40 EDT 1997

I am very new at web design, having only started in August, and finding
out there is a great deal to learn.  I always appreciate corrections to
my webpage...it's part of the learning process.  However, there are ways
and ways to send corrections.  Remember that the person can't hear the
tone of your voice or know your good intentions, and this may be something
they worked very hard on and want to be proud of at the same time they
want to improve, so if the comment is made without sarcasm and without
harshness and without a "you are an idiot" tone, I am sure the person
would be glad to know how to correct the problems you listed.  At least I
would!!!  Dianne Parham, San Diego Public Library (I am not listing my
webpage address because it is a very personal webpage and I suspect of no
interest to this list).  dzp at jill.sannet.gov