Opera

Jay Smith smithj at pls.lib.ca.us
Thu Oct 9 19:55:12 EDT 1997

I too have just installed 32-bit Opera 3.x and haven't had much luck
getting the Hot List to work, although I have used Columbine Bookmark
Merge (a nifty freeware program) to import my Netscape Bookmarks into
an Opera Hot List.  I activate the Hot List in Opera and click on a
site---nothing, no connect, Opera doesn't even try.

Would anyone care to comment?

   Jay Smith                                     voice (650) 591-1110
   Reference Librarian                           fax (650) 591-1585
   San Mateo Co. Library                         smithj at pls.lib.ca.us
   Technical Support Group
   Peninsula Library System

   San Carlos Library, 610 Walnut St., San Carlos, CA 94070