Web usage program

SharonQuinn Fitzgerald SharonQuinn_Fitzgerald at umit.maine.edu
Thu Oct 9 14:24:12 EDT 1997

Hello,

First, I'd like to thank those of you who provided very useful
information regarding perl script support of forms under NT.

I've come to the well once again to ask another post Unix- to- NT
migration question:

We are running the NT operating system on a DEC alpha machine and would
like to find a web usage program package to give us user friendly
access to our log reports.  A rather obsolete version of Crystal
Reports was bundled with NT suite of tools which we have found
unsatisfactory.  We are exploring their upgrade but would like to know
what other packages we might consider.  A preliminary look at sources
on the Web offer a wide range of tools available with an equally wide
range of price tags.

I will be happy to summarize for the list should the query generate
sufficient interest.

Thank you,

Sharon Quinn Fitzgerald
Fogler Library Web Manager