Please post how to leave list..

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 9 14:43:45 EDT 1997

Web4Lib has a Web site. What a concept! At that Web site you can find
everything you'd ever want to know about this discussion except the I.Q.s
of its participants (well, it lacks a few other tidbits as well but we
won't go into that). It can be found at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/

This address is prominently displayed in the welcome message you receive
when you subscribe and, believe it or not, is embedded in the header of
every Web4Lib message (but you may have to have "full headers" on to see
it). For anyone too weak to fire up their Web browser, unsubscription
instructions are appended below.
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner

To unsubscribe from the Web4Lib discussion, send the message:

unsubscribe web4lib

to:

listserv at library.berkeley.edu

Thank you,