Public Access Workstations

Bruce Hinman bruceh at csufresno.edu
Thu Oct 9 10:56:55 EDT 1997

I got this from Robert Ireton and thoght the whole list might like to see
it. We prefer to do software modifications ourselfs, where possible, and
save the money we would have spent on packages like ikiosk for books,
which is why we are all here in the first place.

Bruce Hinman			bruceh at csufresno.edu
Library Equipment Technician	(209) 278-6528 office
Henry Madden Library 		(209) 278-6952 fax
California State University
Fresno, California