html to gif or jpeg - Thanks!

Petter Naess pnaess at usis.no
Wed Oct 8 09:39:17 EDT 1997

Many thanks to all who responded to my "html to gif or jpeg" question. I
tried  Snag-it, Hypersnap (both of them can snap scrolled screens), as
well as increasing pixel settings and using cut and paste with the
alt-print screen option, and learned a lot today!

Unfortunately, as several respondents pointed out, a PowerPoint Slide
won't accommodate more than one screen anyway. It had been my fond hope
that the image ensuing from the snapshot could easily be reduced in size
(without unacceptable loss of quality) to fit on one slide. Perhaps one
needs sophisticated equipment to do that. Thanks for all your help.

Petter Naess
Information Resource Center
U.S. Information Service  (USIS)
American Embassy