Requets for infor forms and CGI Scripts

jchisenga at unam.na jchisenga at unam.na
Tue Oct 7 11:34:49 EDT 1997

Hello Everyone,

I am very new to the list having joined on Monday. However, I am already
enjoying the the various discussions and I am sure this list will be of great
benefit to me.

For a start, I would like information on CGI Scripts that I can use on the
Library Home Page. I maintaining a home page for the University Of Namibia
Library at http://www.unam.na/library.htm, and I want to add forms for
inter-library loan request, book order recommendations, and electronic
reference. Unfortunately, although I can create the appropriate forms, I am not
getting on well with CGI Scripts. The University Computer Centre cannot help me
on this one.

I is there a suitable CGI Script site where I can down-load appropriate scripts
and modify them to suit our needs?

Justin Chisenga, LIMIS
Department of Information Studies                    Tel: +264 61 2063718
University of Namibia                                     +264 61 2063194
Private Bag 13301                                    Fax: +264 61 2063876
Windhoek                                          E-mail: jchisenga at unam.na
NAMIBIA