Using VBScript/JavaScript in library sites -Reply

JKAMINSKI at BROOK.EDU JKAMINSKI at BROOK.EDU
Tue Oct 7 10:24:00 EDT 1997

>>> OUT.PO."rjtiess at juno.com" 10/06/97 06:58pm >>>
I would like to know if anyone on this list has
done anything substantial with JS, VBScript,
or Java on their library sites.
______________________________
HI:
Its not "substantial" but check out
www.brook.edu/lib/bizness.htm

I have used the MouseOver event to describe the contents of the links and their usefullness to
our researchers: run your cursor over the links on the page and look to the status box on the
bottom of the browser...its the only use of  jscript that I have found to be useful as well as
unobtrusive to the user...

Hope this helps....
John Kaminski
Brookings Institution