Using VBScript/JavaScript in library sites

Brian Rossmann rossman at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Oct 7 10:31:20 EDT 1997

Art Rhyno of the University of Windsor delivered an interesting
paper on this topic at last summer's CLA Conference.  You can
still find his slides at:
http://www.cs.uwindsor.ca/units/library/talks/bi/index.html

Brian Rossmann
Government Documents, Edmon Low Library,
Oklahoma State University.
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078-1071
Phone: (405) 744-6546
Fax:   (405) 744-5183