Stock Graphics

Paula Gray-Overtoom pgrayove at monroe.lib.in.us
Fri Oct 3 10:56:08 EDT 1997

Our library is attempting to add a few more images to our Web pages to add
interest/emphasis.  Our Web page designers do not have the skills or
time to make their own images, so we frequently search the Web for
copyright free images.  We have found that searching the Web for images
is often a very time consuming task as well.  Does anyone out there use
stock graphics from places like Adobe's Image Club or Broderbund, etc?  If
so, what companies would you recommend?

Thanks,
Paula

Paula Gray-Overtoom